Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Adventures in CSA: Week 6 Share

Week 6

This week, Dan picked up our CSA share while Sebastian and I headed off to a birthday party. We were pretty happy with all the fruits and veggies in our fridge when we returned. Here's a list of the loot, though I'm not sure of the amounts. I think there were 2 bunches of arugula and several cucumbers and squash:

Week 6 Vegetables and Fruit (and eggs)
Arugula
Cucumbers
Green cabbage
Fresh onions (note from farm: sweet white onions, with tops that you can use as green onions)
Basil
Carrots
Summer squash
Blueberries
Cherries
Black raspberries

It took me a few days to get this posted, so I'll be back soon with a recipe report. I still need to type up week five's recipe post, too.

What was in your share this week?



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails