Friday, August 27, 2010

B at the B&B

Spread 2

Welcome to Ray's Bucktown B&B, Chicago!

As far as I'm concerned, this "B&B" can stand for "Breakfast and Breakfast."

Breakfast

The chef (I believe her name was Maureen) made delicious apricot pancakes for me (and a made-to-order omelette for Dan).  We shared roasted potatoes with rosemary, which were perfectly crispy.

Spread 1

Pre-breakfast

There had also been a pre-breakfast spread of fruit, juices and pastries.

I hope it's clear I recommend this place.

-------

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Ray's! I'm glad you guys ended up staying there. I told Dan the breakfast was blogworthy... Mmmm. I could go for some Ray's breakfast right now, as a matter of fact.

Jennette said...

Thank you SO much for suggesting it! I was so comfortable there, and the food was excellent.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails