Monday, May 17, 2010

Tequila with a Pickle Chip Chaser

Pickle

So, I wrote about trying a Pickle Back shot duo (whiskey with a pickle juice chaser) two weeks ago.

Today, I showed up at the second day of my new internship, unopened bag of Herr's Creamy Dill Pickle potato chips in hand, and found a half-full bottle of tequila (sale price $19.99) on the reception desk.

Is the universe trying to tell me something about pickles and alcohol?  I may yet become a boozer.

p.s. Good chips!  Just enough pickle...just enough sour cream.

4 comments:

jenny gordy said...

Ha! Hope your new internship is going well!

Sending out an e-mail tomorrow about hosting knitting night.

Jennette said...

I didn't get that email yet ... ;)

Jordan said...

Imma fool for pickle chips...

Jennette said...

As it turns out, so am I, Jordan!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails