Thursday, January 14, 2010

While in Pottstown...

Stuffed French Toast

...why not breakfast at Shorty's Sunflower Cafe? I chose French toast stuffed with pear cream cheese (a special) and insisted on a few bites of Dan's home fries as my side.

If you're a regular here at Snackreligious, you know I love a reasonable portion size, which can be hard to find at a place that specializes in classic U.S. breakfast dishes. However, at Shorty's, the servings seemed just right.

Service was verrrrrry slow, but I'm going to cut them some slack. We visited on the day after Christmas, so there were a lot of large families in the place. I'm anxious to return on a non-holiday weekend.

If I lived in Pottstown, I might even work to make myself a regular.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails