Monday, May 25, 2009

Babies want your cranberry sherbet.

Composite shot

If you happen to find yourself on Cape Cod one of these days, I recommend stopping by Four Seas Ice Cream. The atmosphere there is much more homey and historical than their website design suggests. I especially enjoyed the framed photos of ice cream parlor staff through the years (staff pictures look way cooler from those years before white t-shirts became a popular uniform, by the way).

Had it been hotter on the Cape this weekend I would have happily gone back again and again. As it was, I enjoyed a small cranberry sherbet. It was perfectly tart with pieces of dried cranberry throughout. I also had a bite of Dan's "lemon crisp" ice cream, but it was sweeter than I wanted it to be.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails