Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ryan's Birthday Brunch

Mini Quiches
(photo by Dan.)


Having a rolling potluck brunch for Ryan's birthday was a great idea. I wished I'd thought of it for my birthday. Though there were no cheese grits, nor hash brown casserole, I very much enjoyed Melanie's mini quiches -- especially once D.J. suggested a dash of tabasco and a sprinkle of parmesan to go on top.


Donut Plant variety plate
(photo by Dan.)

Doughnut Plant doughnuts are always winners, but the stars of the day for me (besides Ryan, of course) were Tim's homemade doughnuts. Sadly, I came away without a photograph, but he even used a cookie cutter to fry one in the shape of a rocket ship for the birthday boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting on that hash brown recipe!!

Jennette said...

Which one? Did I promise a hash brown recipe?

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails