Wednesday, January 7, 2009

South Beach Diet

Clementine

Refreshing; a bit mild for my taste. Overripe?


Pita Chips

Delicious! I'll buy these for myself. Also good with hummus.

I didn't get a photo, but I have to mention the new beverage ground I covered - despite not really being a coffee drinker. I enjoyed a cafe Cubano the other evening (it's tiny, but comes with tinier plastic shot glasses so that you can space out your doses if you wish) and a Cuban cafe con leche post-beach. They're hot, sweet, and available all over town. I hear Farm Stores (drive-through convenience centers) make the best Cubanos in Miami.

2 comments:

houstonmacbro said...

Even more impressive is the beach you were lounging on!

Jennette said...

It was certainly a nice day in Miami!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails