Sunday, November 16, 2008

I love a potluck.

The scene - later

"Hit Cook" Cookbook Potluck. Winter issue, 2008

The Scene:

Early scene

Carrots by candlelight

The table groans and so do I.

Aftermath

Many leftovers


I Ate:

Plate 1

Plate 2

Plate 3

Plate 4 - late entries

Plate 5 - one more dish

Plate 6

Plate 7


I think I managed to eat at least a couple of bites of everything that wasn't
predominantly beef, pork, or lamb (and I don't think there was any beef there). Every time I thought I was done, another dish came out of the kitchen (which is why the final plates featured above are not full).

Good looking and creative people for company, romantically-bad-for-photographs lighting, tables groaning with delicious food, an adorable dog, and twin four-month-old babies -- these comprise my edible heaven.

Huge thank yous to our hosts, Molly and David!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails