Sunday, October 19, 2008

More, Please. (MoPle?)

Detritus

Snackreligious is under a year old and I'm still hungry, so let's keep going.

This November (2008) will be my first opportunity to participate in NaBloPoMo, which stands for National Blog Posting Month and was inspired by NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. I've signed up to join the list of participants on their website and will do my part by blogging every day for the month of November. This might get a little tricky, especially around the holidays, but I hope to make it happen. I was posting every day for a while when I first started logging snacks on this site, so I think it's plausible to do so again.

Thank you to all the readers who have been commenting - on posts, via email, or in person - letting me know you're reading and enjoying Snackreligious. It makes the photography, writing, and posting more fun for me (the snacking I'd enjoy even in a vacuum -- well, not in a space literally empty of all matter or while trapped inside a vacuum cleaner, but you get the picture). And thanks in advance to those of you who keep me going in the month to come!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails