Monday, July 28, 2008

Sportif

Ritter Sport flavors I have tried, ranked from most to least favorite:

1. Pfefferminz – Chocolate with peppermint inside
2. Knusperflakes – Milk chocolate with cornflakes throughout
3. Marzipan – Dark chocolate with a marzipan center
4. Knusperkeks – Chocolate covering a biscuit

Ranking Pending:
Coco Sport
Coco - Milk chocolate with a coconut cream filling (coconut flakes from Sumatra). I would have eaten this already but it melted on the way home and is now in the freezer. July heat and chocolate are not a good mix.

So many more flavors to try!


p.s. These are good because they fit into pockets of coats (in cooler weather) and small (or big, obvs) handbags and are easily broken apart into smaller component squares.

n.b. The best selection I have found so far in NYC is at the Millennium Mart on Bedford Ave. in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I had never seen Ritter Sports at all until I moved to Brooklyn and had them pointed out to me (thank you, Nauser, for recommending peppermint, and Paul, for recommending the cornflake kind).

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails